SBC: Engaging, Connecting and Informing businesses in Southern Adelaide
Aim of the Association
To foster and promote business through networking; shared knowledge, ideas and resources; and strategic precinct development.
- Provide the platform for netwoking with others in our region
- Keep local businesses up to date with changes / events happening in our region
- Provide the opportunity for ongoing education via regular presentations / workshops
- Discounted rates for functions
- Receipt of weekly SBC Bulletin – an informational newsletter specific to business and our region
Businesses located in or servicing Southern Adelaide are encouraged to join SBC.
- To facilitate the development of businesses in the Precinct
Sharing information through:
* Visits, shared training, networking, research and use of our website
* The development of Southern Adelaide and improvements in the Central Southern Business Precinct (CSBP)
* Government efficiencies to support economic development
* Businesses with each other
* Businesses with Council to provide stronger commnication with local government
Who Can Join
- Businesses in Southern Adelaide. Other businesses can be invited, provided that they contribute to the wealth of the region
- Owner / Managers and/or their representative
- Staff of the City of Marion and City of Mitcham
Fees have been kept at a low $120 for the 2017/18 financial year.
SBC Support and Advertising opportunities are also available.
For information on advertising opportunities, please click on the Advertising Packages tab under About SBC.
For information about Support opportunities, please click on the SBC Support tab under Join SBC.
Examples of Proposed Events
- Employment training
- Business coaching
- Panel discussions
- Marion and Mitcham Councils – visions for the future
- SBC@home – an evening social networking event at an SBC member business
Greg Garrihy, Chairperson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or email us via the Contact Us page on this website