SBC: Engaging, Connecting and Informing businesses in Southern Adelaide
Aim of the Association
To foster and promote business through networking; shared knowledge, ideas and resources; and strategic precinct development.
- Provide the platform for netwoking with others in our region
- Keep local businesses up to date with changes / events happening in our region
- Provide the opportunity for ongoing education via regular presentations / workshops
- Discounted rates for functions
- Receipt of weekly SBC Bulletin – an informational newsletter specific to business and our region
Businesses located in or servicing Southern Adelaide are encouraged to join SBC.
- To facilitate the development of businesses in the Precinct
Sharing information through:
* Visits, shared training, networking, research and use of our website
* The development of Southern Adelaide and improvements in the Central Southern Business Precinct (CSBP)
* Government efficiencies to support economic development
* Businesses with each other
* Businesses with Council to provide stronger commnication with local government
Who Can Join
- Businesses in Southern Adelaide. Other businesses can be invited, provided that they contribute to the wealth of the region
- Owner / Managers and/or their representative
- Staff of the City of Marion and City of Mitcham
Fees have been kept at a low $120 for the 2018/19 financial year.
SBC Support and Advertising opportunities are also available.
Examples of Proposed Events
- Employment training
- Business coaching
- Panel discussions
- Marion and Mitcham Councils – visions for the future
- SBC@home – an evening social networking event at an SBC member business
Greg Garrihy, Chairperson: email@example.com
Or email us via the Contact Us page on this website